I want a show where either
- Gordon Ramsey has to sing for Simon Cowell and then Simon has to cook for Ramsey and they both just criticize each other.
- A contestant has to cook for Ramsey and then sing for Simon. You win if you can survive the psychological damage
there are people that use their phone in the bathroom and there are people that lie
How do you even…. ?
This is the type of stage pageantry that people pay hundreds to see. Imagine how long the costume designer took intricately put into making those dresses the people behind the scene are the true heroes of theater
The one on the right is a true work of art
AH YES THEATRE
people who survive the summer with long hair are surviving the apocalypse
how to tell i am comfortable talking to you:
- i say things that make zero sense
- i say the random things that come to mind
- i act like a complete idiot when talking to you
- i use dumb emoticons
my little cousin got bit by a house spider and she was crying so i went to get some stuff to soothe and numb it but before i could even walk out the door i heard her quietly whisper ‘i can’t handle the responsibility of being spiderman’